Below is a collection of selected content that highlight my expertise. To see my complete writing portfolio, head over to my MuckRack page. You can also check my GitHub profile for my experience with creating documentation for Web3 developers.
As a technical content writer, I specialize in creating content on Web3 and blockchain technology for technical audiences (developers) and non-technical audiences alike.
My technical content writing strives for accuracy, flow, and credibility, while distilling complex topics into helpful and easy-to-understand ideas for readers.
- The Web3 Stack For People In A Hurry
- Building Applications On Bitcoin (Bitcoin Magazine)
- A Developer's Guide To Securing Smart Contracts (Web3 University)
- An Introduction To Sharding In Blockchains (Alchemy)
- SNARKs vs. STARKS vs. Recursive SNARKs (Alchemy)
- Everything You Need To Know About Polygon ZK Rollups (Alchemy)
- A Developer's Guide To Ethereum Scaling Solutions (Alchemy)
- A Primer On Decentralized Storage Networks (Alchemy)
- How Do Optimistic Rollups Work (The Complete Guide) (Alchemy)
- What Are Cross-Chain Bridges? (Alchemy)
- Everything You Need To Know About Archive Nodes (Alchemy)
- What Is A zkEVM? (Alchemy)
- Tooling Basics For Blockchain Developers (Web3 University)
- Web3 For Product Managers: A Guide For The Crypto-Curious (Department Of Product)
I also enjoy sharing my views on trends in blockchain technology. Here are some thought leadership pieces well-received within the Web3 community:
- Ethereum Has A Client Diversity Problem
- Are Blockchains Becoming Centralized? (Blockchain.News)
- Why Composability Matters For Web3
- Governance Is The Holy Grail For DAOs
My background in journalism means I often write opinion pieces on blockchain-related topics in my free time. I believe the best kind of writing is one that presents a point of view and persuades readers to take a stance.
- Five Reasons Bitcoin Will Replace Credit Cards (Bitcoin Magazine)
- Can Bitcoin Fix Micropayments? (Bitcoin Magazine)
- Why All The Hate For NFTs? (FullyCrypto)
- The Case For Privacy Coins (FullyCrypto)
- How Banks Try To Discredit Bitcoin (Bitcoin Magazine)
- CBDCs Are A Very Bad Idea (Hackernoon)
What can I do for you?
As a freelance technical content writer, I excel at communicating complex ideas to diverse audiences. Especially if you need to build an effective developer marketing program, my expertise in creating developer-focused content can help you achieve your objectives.
Need my technical content writing services for your blockchain company or media outlet? Get in touch.